Nagrody 2015 World Beverage Innovation Awards podczas BrauBeviale
Podczas Brau Beviale, 11 listopada 2015 roku w Norymberdze w Niemczech zostaną rozdane Nagrody 2015 World Beverage Innovation Awards. Wśród jurorów znaleźli się Jan Hermans z AIJN oraz Adam Bogacz z AKB Consulting, przewodniczący Rady Promocji Żywności Prozdrowotnej.
Since 2003, FoodBev Media has organised the World Beverage Innovation Awards – designed to celebrate excellence and innovation across every category of the global beverage industry.
The awards feature 26 categories from product categories, including:
• Best juice or juice drink
• Best functional drink
• Best ready to drink coffee
• Best new beverage concept
Plus, categories for:
• manufacturing & processing
• marketing & communications
All entrants gain fantastic marketing and PR exposure in the form of…..
- Featuring in a Beverage Innovation showcase magazine, distributed at the BrauBeviale, one of the world’s largest trade shows for the beverage industry, as well as being sent out to over 9000 Beverage Innovation readers.
- Featuring in a presentation given at BrauBeviale 2015.
- Featuring on all FoodBev awards social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and LinkedIn as well as potential mentions on our Pinterest and Google+ accounts.)
- Featuring in the awards Youtube video which is circulated after the event.
Winners and finalists receive all of the above plus……
- Featured in an editorial about the awards in Beverage Innovation magazine (circulation 9000 beverage industry members).
- Featured in one of our e- newsletters which is sent to over 50000 readers within the food and beverage industry.
- Finalists/winners will receive a “finalists/winners” logo to use on their product and receive a comprehensive media kit including a press release to send out to promote their product celebrating their accomplishment.
- Certificate celebrating the achievement for finalists and trophy for winners.
Więcej informacji w linku: https://www.foodbevawards.com/why-enter-the-world-beverage-innovation-awards-2015/