On behalf of the The Polish Association of Juices Producers (KUPS), we are delighted to invite you to the 25th International Symposium of Polish Association of Juice Producers “Trends, challenges and the future of the juice industry”, which will take place on 5-7th of June 2024, in Kielce, Poland.
The event is organised under the auspices of The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Czesław Siekierski.
The aims of this Symposium are to make participants aware of the current global industry developments, provide them with an opportunity to broaden their network, exchange of knowledge, experience, and ideas, create new trade opportunities for and with the Polish Juice Industry and facilitate access to other markets in the region.
We will also analyse the current market potential and forecast various phenomena that might have an impact on the future development of the juice industry.
International Symposium of KUPS has become the meeting place, not only for the Polish juice industry but also for companies from abroad, who are interested in cooperation with local companies.
In 2023, we had the pleasure of hosting under 200 participants, mainly senior managers from Poland and abroad. Speakers and panelists shared their knowledge, experience and vision of the future of the juice industry. As far as the programme is concerned, a wide variety of topical issues which determine the business environment of today are addressed, as well as challenges for tomorrow.
We are convinced that the International Symposium KUPS has become a permanent feature in the calendar of the most important events in the juice industry.
This year we organise our Symposium in very charming Hotel Binkowski in Kielce. Also we are preparing very attractive evening programmes. We hope it will enhance your networking experience.
We cordially invite you to a trip organized on June 7, 2024 (Friday), i.e. visiting the Holy Cross Mountain.
Świętokrzyskie National Park, where the Świętokrzyskie gołoborza are located - the largest rock rubble in the Świętokrzyskie Mountains. From here there is a wonderful view of the Świętokrzyskie Mountains and St. Cross - the monastery complex and the Church of the Holy Trinity, the Oleśnicki chapel, which houses the relics of the Holy Cross, and a church tower with a beautiful panorama.
We very much look forward to welcoming you and seeing you on 5-7th June 2024 in Kielce!
Our Symposium is more than just sharing insights and knowledge. It also provides you with an ideal platform to socialise with colleagues and to network with new and existing business contacts.
THE AGENDA INCLUDES
- interesting presentations of topics important for the industry, concerning markets for raw materials, semi-finished and finished products
- trends, technical and technological innovations, and legislative changes
- exchange of information and experience relating to the juice industry
- panel and informal discussions
- over 200 guests from Poland and abroad
- public administration officials
- representatives of academia and the press
- KUPS members and non-members
- representatives of companies collaborating with the industry
- domestic and foreign speakers
- entrepreneurs from leading juice companies
- scientists from renowned academic centres and scientific institutions who specialise in the market and technology
- interesting artistic program
- the organisers will provide simultaneous interpreting services
Wednesday, June 5, 2024
13:30 – 15:00 Lunch
14:00 – 15:00 Registration
15:00 – 15:30 Opening of the 25th International Symposium and welcoming of the Guests
Julian Pawlak, Polish Association of Juices Producers (KUPS)
15:30 – 19:00 The market of juices and the raw materials needed for their production
- The Polish market of juices and concentrated juices within the European market and the perspectives for its growth
- The market of concentrated citrus juices – the current situation at the markets
- The global market of the concentrated apple juice and NFC
- USA as one of the leading export categories of concentrated apple juices
- How tu use artificial intelligence in the juice industry
- The perspectives of the fruit and vegetable industry, including the branch of juices
- Panel discussion: The branch of the concentrated juices in Poland in 5-10 years
20:00 Gala dinner
Thursday, June 6, 2024
10:00 - 13:30 New challenges and perspectives for the industry development
- The market of juices, nectars and drinks
- The channels of distribution of juice products
- New legislative initiatives in Poland and the European Union, impacting the operation of the juice industry
- The deposit system vs. the new obligations of juice producers
- Sustainable growth in the juice industry
- Presentations of Companies
13:30 – 15:30 Lunch
15:30 – 17:00 The new category of juices with reduced of sugar - technical and technological challenges
- The amendments to the Juice Directive
- The qualitative requirements for juices – reduced sugar fruit juice
- Use of enzymatic reactions to reduced sugar in fruit juice
- Other methods of reduced sugar fruit juice
- Presentations of Companies
19:00 Integration dinner (grill)
Friday, June 7, 2024
7:00 – 11:00 Chceckout
10:30 - 15:30 Tour for volunteers - The Holy Cross Mountain
Organizers provide simultaneous translation during all the lectures (English and Polish).
Organizers reserve a right to make changes in the Symposium agenda.
The symposium is being held at the hotel
Hotel Binkowski in Kielce
ul. Szczepaniaka 42, 25-043 Kielce
The 4-star Hotel Binkowski is located in the green Baranowski Park, in a quiet area of Kielce, by a forest area of Biesak-Białogon Nature Reserve. The hotel is 3 km from the city centre, 1.2 km from Stadion Ski Lift and 7.5 km from Targi Kielce Trade Fair.
Classically furnished and air-conditioned rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a desk. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. Some rooms come with a balcony.
At Hotel Binkowski you will find a wellness centre with a swimming pool, 5 saunas (swietokrzyskie saunas, which are located in IV floor and swimming poll on the roof) and a gym. There are business and meeting facilities. The hotel offers private parking and free WiFi. Guests are welcome to dine in the hotel restaurant, which features a panoramic terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves Polish and international dishes.